Dr. Andrew Chase
For Andrew Chase, DMD, MSD, Orthodontics is a family affair — working alongside his father Dr. Robert Chavez at ARCH since 1998. Together, they have improved tens of thousands of smiles and lives from Boston to Cape Cod.
What’s kept him in the business? The future, more specifically, his patients’ future. Dr. Chase enjoys the satisfaction of knowing he can change the way patients of all ages experience life by correcting and perfecting something as evident as their smile.
“We are improving the lives of people in ways that many don’t even realize are happening. We’re effectively changing their future,” said Dr. Chase. “Patients who come to us enter an environment where they’re surrounded by professionals who truly love what they do. We don’t approach our work like it’s a job. We’re creating and customizing smiles. We help to create dreams. Call us dream enablers!”
Dr. Chase grew up in the Bronx, but eventually settled in the Boston area where he started working with his father, Dr. Robert Chavez, founder of ARCH, and became engaged with patients and their families not just in the office, but also in the community.
“It’s so rewarding to really get to know who our patients truly are. We spend years with them during treatment and develop a relationship with entire families that is very unique,” said Dr. Chase. “You see the transformation in their smile and their life. There’s nothing more special than putting a smile on someone’s face and having such a positive impact on their life. We do that through Orthodontics and having fun in the office.”
For Dr. Chase, being exceptional at what he does is truly who he is. “All of our team members approach our lives both professionally and personally with our ARCH philosophy, the acronym SPIRE: Support, Professionalism, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence.”
Dr. Chase stays busy outside the office with wife Kimberly and their two daughters, Chloe and Mila. He also enjoys boxing, working out, cooking, barbecuing, traveling, skiing, snowboarding, and just being outdoors.
- State University of New York – Albany (Undergraduate Studies–left prior to graduation to enter dental school after 3 years of college)
- Boston University School of Dental Medicine (Doctorate in Dentistry)
- Boston University School of Dental Medicine (Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study; Orthodontics Science; Oral Biology)
- One-year General Dental Residency at Saint Barnabas Hospital
- Chief Dental Resident (1994-1995) at Saint Barnabas Hospital
Accreditations & Affiliations
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Association of Orthodontists (Past Treasurer, Current President)
- South Shore Dental Society
- Operations Smile–World Journey of Hope and Inaugural Mission to Peru