The Treatment Coordinator is an essential part of the team that is responsible for the overall treatment of our patients. This role serves as an advocate and educator for patients by creating treatment plans and coordinating financial resources and/or insurance requirements to ensure our patients receive the care they need and the financial resources needed to cover those costs. They manage the coordination of patient care and follow-up from the initial exam to ongoing care and final treatment.
One of the most important skills for this role is communication. Your ability to communicate the value, benefit, and sequence of the treatment plans and provide a clear understanding of the products and procedures will give patients a strong sense of confidence and commitments to the care they need.
Additionally, the communication between the Doctor and the Treatment Coordinator is crucial to ensuring pertinent patient information is shared prior to the appointment, and is tracked and recorded properly. This person will open and close patient contracts, schedule and confirm upcoming appointments, and compile statistical data.
- Prior experience opening and closing patient contracts
- Critical eye for detail and data management
- Exceptionally effective communicator
- An energetic and compassionate person who works well with a diverse set of people: patients, co-workers, parents, and financial/insurance providers
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous sales experience a plus
This is a full-time, non-exempt role. We offer an initial starting rate of $16.00-$18.00 per hour.
We offer a full suite of employee benefits, including:
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- 401k with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid time off including sick time, vacation, and company paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules
ARCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $38,000.00 per year
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: Patient Care/Treatment Coordinator