Records Technician maintains two primary functions at ARCH and is vital to our Practice as they are a huge part of the patient experience, ensuring that we have a clear ‘picture’ of what’s happening inside of our patients’ mouths! Licensed X-Ray Technicians will take digital x-rays and intraoral photos of all patients. In addition, they will review patient medical history and update dental charts to ensure the entire patient history is accurate and up to date.
- Take excellent digital x-rays and intra-oral photos
- Check the patient’s medical history
- Ability to chart/enter treatment into dental software program
- Maintain patient records and charts
- X-Ray license (or ability to obtain license within 90 days of hire)
- We will train a motivated self-starter with a GREAT ATTITUDE AND WORK ETHIC
- High School Diploma or GED required (candidates for certified programs are strongly considered)
- Willingness to travel to other locations as needed
This is a full-time non-exempt role that offers an initial hourly rate of $12.00-$14.00 per hour.
We offer a full suite of employee benefits, including:
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- 401k with company match
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid time off including sick time, vacation, and company paid holidays
- Travel reimbursement if going to other locations than “home office”
ARCH Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is based out of both our Hyde Park and Westwood locations full-time, 8:15 AM – 6 PM Monday-Friday.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: X-Ray/Records Technician