The Call Center Representative works full time at our call center in Stoughton, MA and answers incoming calls from patients to schedule appointments, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints or concerns, troubleshoot problems and provide information. They are essential to impacting outstanding patient experience and retention.
- Respond to 50-60 patient calls per day and schedule appointments using TOPS scheduling software
- Use all available resources to prove the appropriate responses to patient inquiries
- Immediately and successfully resolve any patient concerns
- Enter new patient information into healthcare management system; update records as needed
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures with respect to documentation and workflow
- Send out welcome packets to new patients
- Check insurance benefits
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Good computer and keyboarding skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, stay organized and manage multiple tasks throughout the day
- A focus on providing an exceptional patient experience
- Ability to problem-solve, remain calm under pressure, and help others
- Call Center experience is preferred by will train someone with the right motivation
This is a full-time, non-exempt role that offers an initial hourly rate of $14.00-$18.00 per hour plus onus for achieving performance goals.
We offer a full suite of employee benefits including:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- 401k with company match
- Complete on the job training
- Employee referral bonus
- Paid time off including sick time, vacation, and company paid hours
- Flexible schedule includes the option of 7-3 PM, 11-7 PM, or 8:30-5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Call Center Representative